The International Dance in Urban Landscapes Festival “Old Havana: City in Motion” set for the Cuban capital from April 10th through the 26th intends to go beyond its usual framework.
The festival’s shows are scheduled to include dance improvisations, dances in squares and plazas, street dancers and living statues. Another two great events will coincide in time: the 10th International Video Festival “DV Dance Havana Movement and City”, also born as part of the Street Dance Festival, and the Fourth Cultural Exchange with Scandinavian Artists Havana Transit.
The Street Dance Festival set for April 15th through 19th, organized by the dance theater company Retazos and the City Historian Office, with the support of Havana’s Theater Center, will encourage an exchange of ideas and artistic experiences through master classes, lectures, workshops and shows. The event will cover a wide range of tendencies and art forms, including exhibitions, concerts, video art and performance. DV Dance Havana will start on April 13th, while Havana Transit is set for April 15th through 26th.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 3678
- online: 113
- total: 4838331