The International Dance in Urban Landscapes Festival “Old Havana: City in Motion” set for the Cuban capital from April 10th through the 26th intends to go beyond its usual framework.
The festival’s shows are scheduled to include dance improvisations, dances in squares and plazas, street dancers and living statues. Another two great events will coincide in time: the 10th International Video Festival “DV Dance Havana Movement and City”, also born as part of the Street Dance Festival, and the Fourth Cultural Exchange with Scandinavian Artists Havana Transit.
The Street Dance Festival set for April 15th through 19th, organized by the dance theater company Retazos and the City Historian Office, with the support of Havana’s Theater Center, will encourage an exchange of ideas and artistic experiences through master classes, lectures, workshops and shows. The event will cover a wide range of tendencies and art forms, including exhibitions, concerts, video art and performance. DV Dance Havana will start on April 13th, while Havana Transit is set for April 15th through 26th.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 3213
- online: 116
- total: 5252549