Havana, November 26 (RHC)-- The presidents of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, and Bolivia, Evo Morales, were among the first world leaders to express their sorrow over the death this Friday of the leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro. They both gave statements to the teleSUR news channel shortly after the release in Havana of the sad news by President Raul Castro.
Both presidents underscored the historic goal of Fidel Castro in the anti-imperialist awakening in Latin America and the example given by his revolutionary practice.
In turn, the Salvadorean head of state, President Salvador Sanchez Ceren, lamented the death of the Cuban Leader, to whom he expressed his eternal gratitude for the traditional solidarity and support of Cuba in the most difficult moments of the Salvadorean nation.
Similar expressions were issued by the presidents of Ecuador, Rafael Correa; South Africa, Jacob Zuma; the Congress Party of India and several other political, social and cultural organizations in Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5174
- today: 650
- online: 151
- total: 8271481