New York, January 23 (RHC)-- States across the northeastern United States have declared emergencies amid heavy snowfall and freezing temperatures. Thousands of flights were canceled on Tuesday as over a foot of snow hit cities, including Philadelphia and New York City.
The snowfall will be followed by frigid conditions reminiscent of the polar vortex earlier this month.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3430
- today: 2579
- online: 124
- total: 5423555