New York, January 23 (RHC)-- States across the northeastern United States have declared emergencies amid heavy snowfall and freezing temperatures. Thousands of flights were canceled on Tuesday as over a foot of snow hit cities, including Philadelphia and New York City.
The snowfall will be followed by frigid conditions reminiscent of the polar vortex earlier this month.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 334
- online: 125
- total: 5259862