Washington, April 21 (RHC)-- In the United States, employees at the Department of Energy's Office of International Climate and Clean Energy have been warned not to use the phrases "climate change," "emissions reduction" or "Paris Agreement" in official communications.
According to the on-line site Politico, a supervisor prohibited the terms as U.S. President Donald Trump signed an executive order dismantling a number of climate rules established by President Barack Obama.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3346
- today: 1191
- online: 92
- total: 5552307