London, June 5 (RHC)-- In London, at least 12 people have been arrested after three attackers killed seven people and injured 48 more on Saturday night. The attackers rammed a van into pedestrians on London Bridge and then stabbed people in Borough Market. The three attackers were shot dead by police.
ISIS claimed responsibility for Saturday’s attack, which came less than two weeks after 22 people were killed in a bombing in Manchester at an Ariana Grande concert. On Sunday, Ariana Grande held a memorial concert in Manchester to raise money for the bombing victims and their families.
Following Saturday’s attack, Britain’s Conservative Party and the opposition Labour Party temporarily suspended campaigning for the national elections this Thursday. Prime Minister Theresa May has vowed to conduct a sweeping review of Britain’s counterterrorism strategy, saying "enough is enough."
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 755
- online: 65
- total: 4842892