Las Vegas, October 4 (RHC)-- In the U.S. city of Las Vegas, new details have emerged showing how 64-year-old Stephen Paddock carried out Sunday night’s massacre at a country music festival, which left 59 people dead and 527 others wounded.
Leaked photographs from the crime scene on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel show Paddock’s body on the floor near what appears to be a handwritten note on a table; it’s not known what’s written on the paper.
The photos also show a number of assault rifles strewn around the room, including one with a scope on a bipod used to steady the gun. Other photos show high-capacity magazines.
According to reports, twelve of Paddock’s rifles had bump-stock modifications that effectively made them fully automatic machine guns. Police say Paddock rigged two video cameras in the hallway outside his room and another over the peephole to his door in order to look for approaching police or security officers.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11521
- today: 2400
- online: 114
- total: 7032771