Mogadishu, December 1 (RHC)-- In Somalia, an investigation by the website The Daily Beast provides new details on how U.S. Special Forces and Somali troops carried out a raid last August in which 10 people were shot dead -- including three children -- in a village near the capital Mogadishu.
The investigation found that U.S. soldiers fired on unarmed civilians, used unreliable intelligence and ordered their Somali counterparts to plant weapons by the bodies of the unarmed civilians they had just killed. The Daily Beast also reports that U.S. diplomats pressured Somalia’s government to bury the findings of its investigation into the killings.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 1383
- online: 150
- total: 6069847