Detroit, November 4 (RHC)--A group of automakers, including General Motors, Toyota and Fiat Chrysler, is siding with the Donald Trump administration in the ongoing fight between Washington and California over car fuel efficiency standards.
California has sued the Trump administration after it revoked California’s right to set pollution limits on cars. A number of other auto manufacturers, including Ford, Honda and Volkswagen, have sided with California in this battle.
The ongoing dispute has left auto giants grappling with which fuel efficiency standards to follow over the coming decade.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 5477
- online: 152
- total: 7011884