Tehran, November 8 (RHC)-- The World Assembly of Islamic Awakening plans to hold an international conference on resistance of the Palestinian nation early next year. The three-day International Conference of Palestinian Resistance will open on January 29, 2020 with the purpose of promoting the discourse of resistance.
The participants will discuss a wide range of issues, including the theoretical, epistemological and intellectual foundations of Palestinian resistance, in addition to the Islamic Revolution, Islamic Awakening and the Palestinian cause as well as capabilities, opportunities, challenges and threats facing Palestinian resistance.
They will also exchange views about illuminating the position of leaders, scholars, elites, intellectuals, society, Islamic parties and justice-seekers in support of Palestine as well as the discourse of resistance, prospects, strategies, solutions and the future ahead.
All scholars, researchers, experts and thinkers are invited to submit their articles on the above-mentioned topics until January 10, 2020.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4302
- today: 3020
- online: 161
- total: 6750401