New Delhi, June 3 (RHC)-- In India, more than two months after it imposed the world’s largest lockdown, many businesses and services are reopening. This comes despite the registered increase in coronavirus cases. Hotels, restaurants, shopping malls and places of worship may also reopen as of next week.
In Britain, many grade schools started holding in-person classes again this week, as Boris Johnson’s government also eases other restrictions, including allowing small gatherings outdoors. Some are objecting to what they say is a rush to end the lockdown, with many parents opting to hold back their kids from attending.
Infections in the UK are trending downward, but the country still reports around 4,000 new cases every day and has registered close to 40,000 COVID deaths.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 11, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 9, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 09, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 8, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 08, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6058
- today: 2481
- online: 181
- total: 8311510