Montevideo, July 7, (RHC), – Venezuela will allow Uruguay to pay off a $400 million energy debt at a 35 percent discount, Uruguay said on Monday.
Uruguay will pay Venezuela $262 million to settle the debt, President Tabare Vazquez said after meeting with Venezuelan officials in Montevideo.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 7721
- online: 175
- total: 7014128