London, July 27 (RHC)-- UK police have begun investigation into reports of sexual abuse and corruption of a senior lawmaker from Labour party. The investigation began after fellow Conservative lawmaker informed police of the reports several weeks ago.
According to the Conservative MP who didn't want to be named, the senior labour lawmaker had abused children and other vulnerable people for a course of more than ten years. The senior labour MP is also accused of threatening his victims with death if they speak out.
Police have not yet commented on the report. The Labor MP in question had been arrested in the past for other charges.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8873
- today: 2920
- online: 188
- total: 7384363