Dresden, July 28 (RHC)-- In Germany, an explosion in Dresden struck the car of a leftist politician who has been advocating for refugees. The explosion comes one day after Dresden residents smashed windows in a hotel that is being converted into refugee housing.
Asylum applications to Germany are expected to double this year as hundreds of thousands of refugees flee Syria, Iraq and the Balkans. No one was reported hurt in Monday’s explosion.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 3380
- online: 120
- total: 4939286