Dresden, July 28 (RHC)-- In Germany, an explosion in Dresden struck the car of a leftist politician who has been advocating for refugees. The explosion comes one day after Dresden residents smashed windows in a hotel that is being converted into refugee housing.
Asylum applications to Germany are expected to double this year as hundreds of thousands of refugees flee Syria, Iraq and the Balkans. No one was reported hurt in Monday’s explosion.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1130
- online: 234
- total: 4105240