Dresden, July 28 (RHC)-- In Germany, an explosion in Dresden struck the car of a leftist politician who has been advocating for refugees. The explosion comes one day after Dresden residents smashed windows in a hotel that is being converted into refugee housing.
Asylum applications to Germany are expected to double this year as hundreds of thousands of refugees flee Syria, Iraq and the Balkans. No one was reported hurt in Monday’s explosion.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3935
- online: 154
- total: 4485688