Washington, August 25 (RHC)-- The wildfires in Washington come as a new study links climate change to drier conditions that are helping fuel increasingly strong wildfires across the Pacific Northwest.
At the end of the month, U.S. President Barack Obama has announced he will visit the Arctic, where he will emphasize the impact of climate change. The visit comes on the heels of the Obama administration’s decision to issue the final permit clearing the way for Arctic oil drilling.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 2855
- online: 150
- total: 6648896