Washington, August 25 (RHC)-- The wildfires in Washington come as a new study links climate change to drier conditions that are helping fuel increasingly strong wildfires across the Pacific Northwest.
At the end of the month, U.S. President Barack Obama has announced he will visit the Arctic, where he will emphasize the impact of climate change. The visit comes on the heels of the Obama administration’s decision to issue the final permit clearing the way for Arctic oil drilling.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3743
- today: 2182
- online: 109
- total: 6067003