Manila, November 18 (RHC)-- U.S. President Barack Obama faced protests over the role of the U.S. military as he arrived in the Philippines for the APEC summit.
His visit comes as the Philippines Supreme Court considers a constitutional challenge to a military deal that would grant U.S. troops broad access to military bases in the Philippines.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 879
- online: 172
- total: 4104989