Manila, November 18 (RHC)-- U.S. President Barack Obama faced protests over the role of the U.S. military as he arrived in the Philippines for the APEC summit.
His visit comes as the Philippines Supreme Court considers a constitutional challenge to a military deal that would grant U.S. troops broad access to military bases in the Philippines.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 1790
- online: 139
- total: 4933563