Athens, December 16 (RHC)-- Greek lawmakers have approved a new reform measure demanded by international lenders in exchange for the next batch of bailout funds.
Outside the Parliament in Athens, hundreds rallied against austerity measures and vowed to continue fighting the bailout terms accepted by Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.
Communist Party leader Dimitris Koutsoumpas was among those to protest. He told reporters: "There is only one road for the workers’ movement: a long, continuous battle to fight against this system, against these measures that are bad for the people."
- Communist Party leader Raúl Castro welcomes President Miguel Díaz-Canel upon his return from international tour
- First group of doctors withdrawn from Brazil arrives in Havana
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- President Díaz-Canel learns in London of British interest in strengthening ties with Cuba
- Faced with unacceptable conditions, Cuba decides to withdraw from Brazilian health care program
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3433
- today: 1861
- online: 155
- total: 5338792