Athens, December 16 (RHC)-- Greek lawmakers have approved a new reform measure demanded by international lenders in exchange for the next batch of bailout funds.
Outside the Parliament in Athens, hundreds rallied against austerity measures and vowed to continue fighting the bailout terms accepted by Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.
Communist Party leader Dimitris Koutsoumpas was among those to protest. He told reporters: "There is only one road for the workers’ movement: a long, continuous battle to fight against this system, against these measures that are bad for the people."
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3520
- today: 247
- online: 153
- total: 5644394