Athens, December 16 (RHC)-- Greek lawmakers have approved a new reform measure demanded by international lenders in exchange for the next batch of bailout funds.
Outside the Parliament in Athens, hundreds rallied against austerity measures and vowed to continue fighting the bailout terms accepted by Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.
Communist Party leader Dimitris Koutsoumpas was among those to protest. He told reporters: "There is only one road for the workers’ movement: a long, continuous battle to fight against this system, against these measures that are bad for the people."
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 2428
- online: 138
- total: 6143579