Beni, February 16 (RHC)-- President Evo Morales' Movement Towards Socialism Party closed its 'YES campaign' in Beni Department. The campaign promotes the introduction of reforms to the country's Constitution to enable President Morales and Vice President Alvaro Garcia Linera to run for a third term in the 2019 election.
In the view of the Governor of Beni, the people of Bolivia want to go ahead with the government programs that rescued Bolivia from being the poorest country in South America to having the most stable and prosperous status in the region.
On Monday, Katia Uriona, Supreme Electoral Tribunal President, confirmed the introduction of a security system to protect the voters' registries and guarantee transparency in the turn out of the referendum next Sunday.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 2305
- online: 174
- total: 6745384