Beni, February 16 (RHC)-- President Evo Morales' Movement Towards Socialism Party closed its 'YES campaign' in Beni Department. The campaign promotes the introduction of reforms to the country's Constitution to enable President Morales and Vice President Alvaro Garcia Linera to run for a third term in the 2019 election.
In the view of the Governor of Beni, the people of Bolivia want to go ahead with the government programs that rescued Bolivia from being the poorest country in South America to having the most stable and prosperous status in the region.
On Monday, Katia Uriona, Supreme Electoral Tribunal President, confirmed the introduction of a security system to protect the voters' registries and guarantee transparency in the turn out of the referendum next Sunday.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 2317
- online: 117
- total: 6039504