Damascus, February 18 (RHC)-- Syrian army forces have liberated a village in the northwestern Aleppo Province as they continue their fight against Takfiri militants operating in the country.
Army sources said on Thursday that security had been restored to the village of As Sin in the eastern countryside of Aleppo City. They also destroyed Daesh vehicles and fortifications in Tal Arbash, located some 30 kilometers east of Aleppo.
The advances come a day after Syrian army units launched an operation aimed at liberating more areas of eastern Aleppo. The Syrian military said its forces had recaptured the strategic town of Kansaba in the northern countryside of Latakia Province after clashes with militants.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4612
- today: 342
- online: 106
- total: 4246243