Damascus, February 18 (RHC)-- Syrian army forces have liberated a village in the northwestern Aleppo Province as they continue their fight against Takfiri militants operating in the country.
Army sources said on Thursday that security had been restored to the village of As Sin in the eastern countryside of Aleppo City. They also destroyed Daesh vehicles and fortifications in Tal Arbash, located some 30 kilometers east of Aleppo.
The advances come a day after Syrian army units launched an operation aimed at liberating more areas of eastern Aleppo. The Syrian military said its forces had recaptured the strategic town of Kansaba in the northern countryside of Latakia Province after clashes with militants.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 9100
- online: 319
- total: 7092193