Damascus, February 18 (RHC)-- Syrian army forces have liberated a village in the northwestern Aleppo Province as they continue their fight against Takfiri militants operating in the country.
Army sources said on Thursday that security had been restored to the village of As Sin in the eastern countryside of Aleppo City. They also destroyed Daesh vehicles and fortifications in Tal Arbash, located some 30 kilometers east of Aleppo.
The advances come a day after Syrian army units launched an operation aimed at liberating more areas of eastern Aleppo. The Syrian military said its forces had recaptured the strategic town of Kansaba in the northern countryside of Latakia Province after clashes with militants.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 1807
- online: 108
- total: 4610733