Damascus, February 18 (RHC)-- Syrian army forces have liberated a village in the northwestern Aleppo Province as they continue their fight against Takfiri militants operating in the country.
Army sources said on Thursday that security had been restored to the village of As Sin in the eastern countryside of Aleppo City. They also destroyed Daesh vehicles and fortifications in Tal Arbash, located some 30 kilometers east of Aleppo.
The advances come a day after Syrian army units launched an operation aimed at liberating more areas of eastern Aleppo. The Syrian military said its forces had recaptured the strategic town of Kansaba in the northern countryside of Latakia Province after clashes with militants.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2522
- online: 118
- total: 4945366