Kingston, Feb 25 (RHC) Jamaicans went to the polls on Thursday to elect over 60 members of the lower chamber of congress, and choose between the continuity of the ruling People's National Party and the opposition's return to power.
Around two million voters were registered to choose their new leaders from 152 candidates from the Labor Party, the Democratic National Movement, the People's Political Party and some independent candidates.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3941
- online: 157
- total: 4485694