Kingston, Feb 25 (RHC) Jamaicans went to the polls on Thursday to elect over 60 members of the lower chamber of congress, and choose between the continuity of the ruling People's National Party and the opposition's return to power.
Around two million voters were registered to choose their new leaders from 152 candidates from the Labor Party, the Democratic National Movement, the People's Political Party and some independent candidates.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 3058
- online: 140
- total: 4938964