Brasilia, April 6 (RHC)-- Brazil's biggest television network Globo is largely linked to “The Panama Papers” corruption scandal, Os Amigos do Presidente Lula blog reported on Tuesday, citing research from a group of Dutch journalists from the daily newspaper Trouw.
According to the report, TV Globo is cited “many times” in a money laundering investigation of the De Nederlands-che Bank which revealed that for years the media outlet conducted “irregular financial transactions” through tax havens in order to pay broadcast rights for the Copa Libertadores.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 3706
- online: 127
- total: 4473453