Brasilia, April 6 (RHC)-- Brazil's biggest television network Globo is largely linked to “The Panama Papers” corruption scandal, Os Amigos do Presidente Lula blog reported on Tuesday, citing research from a group of Dutch journalists from the daily newspaper Trouw.
According to the report, TV Globo is cited “many times” in a money laundering investigation of the De Nederlands-che Bank which revealed that for years the media outlet conducted “irregular financial transactions” through tax havens in order to pay broadcast rights for the Copa Libertadores.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3348
- online: 96
- total: 4949645