Brasilia, April 6 (RHC)-- Brazil's biggest television network Globo is largely linked to “The Panama Papers” corruption scandal, Os Amigos do Presidente Lula blog reported on Tuesday, citing research from a group of Dutch journalists from the daily newspaper Trouw.
According to the report, TV Globo is cited “many times” in a money laundering investigation of the De Nederlands-che Bank which revealed that for years the media outlet conducted “irregular financial transactions” through tax havens in order to pay broadcast rights for the Copa Libertadores.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1240
- online: 164
- total: 3854064