Luanda, April 21 (RHC)-- Heavy rains that fell over the past several days in Angola have claimed 17 lives, with at least seven people missing.
In Luanda, the capital, the Civil Protection and Firefighting Services put the number of flooded homes at 28,000, while thousands of other houses have suffered different degrees of structural damage.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 3846
- online: 168
- total: 4104042