Luanda, April 21 (RHC)-- Heavy rains that fell over the past several days in Angola have claimed 17 lives, with at least seven people missing.
In Luanda, the capital, the Civil Protection and Firefighting Services put the number of flooded homes at 28,000, while thousands of other houses have suffered different degrees of structural damage.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 1156
- online: 128
- total: 4932929