Luanda, April 21 (RHC)-- Heavy rains that fell over the past several days in Angola have claimed 17 lives, with at least seven people missing.
In Luanda, the capital, the Civil Protection and Firefighting Services put the number of flooded homes at 28,000, while thousands of other houses have suffered different degrees of structural damage.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 3909
- online: 170
- total: 3833056