Luanda, April 21 (RHC)-- Heavy rains that fell over the past several days in Angola have claimed 17 lives, with at least seven people missing.
In Luanda, the capital, the Civil Protection and Firefighting Services put the number of flooded homes at 28,000, while thousands of other houses have suffered different degrees of structural damage.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 2258
- online: 124
- total: 4468235