Former House of Representatives Speaker Dennis Hastert
Washington, April 28 (RHC)-- A U.S. federal judge has sentenced former House of Representatives Speaker Dennis Hastert to 15 months in prison for financial crimes related to his attempts to cover up his sexual abuse of high school wrestlers decades ago.
Hastert was the longest-serving Republican U.S. House speaker in history. In October, he pleaded guilty to breaking banking reporting laws while paying one of his victims millions in hush money to keep quiet about the sexual abuse.
- Diaz-Canel meets with Cuban artists back from the US
- Who is Todd Robinson?
- Political activist says blood of Posada Carriles' victims in U.S. government's hands
- Incredible: Mexico rejects results of Venezuelan presidential election
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4609
- today: 3990
- online: 121
- total: 4730309