Mexico City, July 30 (RHC)-- A special issue of Orbe magazine dedicated to Revolution leader Fidel Castro on occasion of his 90th birthday, began to circulate in Mexico on Saturday, as a supplement of the Mexican daily La Jornada.
The special issue includes an article by Mexican Senator Dolores Padierna, of the Party of the Democratic Revolution (PRD), entitled 'Fidel vive entre nosotros' or (Fidel Lives among Us). In it, the Mexican senator notes that despite the more than 600 attempts on Fidel's life, he is a permanent source of inspiration for revolutionaries all over the world and his legacy will live on.
The special issue also reports on the opening of the photo exhibition 'Fidel, 90 años' or (Fidel's 90th Birthday) at the Claustro de Sor Juana University, located in the former San Jerónimo Convent in the historic center of Mexico City. The exhibition is the result of collaboration between Cuba's Prensa Latina news agency and Mexico's Notimex.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 974
- online: 119
- total: 5031245