Mexico City, July 30 (RHC)-- A special issue of Orbe magazine dedicated to Revolution leader Fidel Castro on occasion of his 90th birthday, began to circulate in Mexico on Saturday, as a supplement of the Mexican daily La Jornada.
The special issue includes an article by Mexican Senator Dolores Padierna, of the Party of the Democratic Revolution (PRD), entitled 'Fidel vive entre nosotros' or (Fidel Lives among Us). In it, the Mexican senator notes that despite the more than 600 attempts on Fidel's life, he is a permanent source of inspiration for revolutionaries all over the world and his legacy will live on.
The special issue also reports on the opening of the photo exhibition 'Fidel, 90 años' or (Fidel's 90th Birthday) at the Claustro de Sor Juana University, located in the former San Jerónimo Convent in the historic center of Mexico City. The exhibition is the result of collaboration between Cuba's Prensa Latina news agency and Mexico's Notimex.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 610
- online: 180
- total: 3989486