Director General of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, Li Yong
Havana, Cuba, September 23 (RHC)-- The Director General of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the UNIDO, Li Yong, will arrive in Cuba this Saturday for an official visit and talks with leaders of diverse Cuban institutions involved in industrial production.
Cuba and the UNIDO have held long standing relations and last December they signed a Programmatic Framework Agreement, which extends to projects in the industrial, energy, agricultural and hydraulic resources sectors.
UNIDO is the United Nations agency specialized in the reduction of poverty, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability of productive activities. It has had solid relations with Cuba for many years.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3035
- online: 174
- total: 3851648