Director General of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, Li Yong
Havana, Cuba, September 23 (RHC)-- The Director General of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the UNIDO, Li Yong, will arrive in Cuba this Saturday for an official visit and talks with leaders of diverse Cuban institutions involved in industrial production.
Cuba and the UNIDO have held long standing relations and last December they signed a Programmatic Framework Agreement, which extends to projects in the industrial, energy, agricultural and hydraulic resources sectors.
UNIDO is the United Nations agency specialized in the reduction of poverty, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability of productive activities. It has had solid relations with Cuba for many years.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1421
- online: 145
- total: 4088621