Director General of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, Li Yong
Havana, Cuba, September 23 (RHC)-- The Director General of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the UNIDO, Li Yong, will arrive in Cuba this Saturday for an official visit and talks with leaders of diverse Cuban institutions involved in industrial production.
Cuba and the UNIDO have held long standing relations and last December they signed a Programmatic Framework Agreement, which extends to projects in the industrial, energy, agricultural and hydraulic resources sectors.
UNIDO is the United Nations agency specialized in the reduction of poverty, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability of productive activities. It has had solid relations with Cuba for many years.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2784
- online: 108
- total: 4826615