Director General of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, Li Yong
Havana, Cuba, September 23 (RHC)-- The Director General of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the UNIDO, Li Yong, will arrive in Cuba this Saturday for an official visit and talks with leaders of diverse Cuban institutions involved in industrial production.
Cuba and the UNIDO have held long standing relations and last December they signed a Programmatic Framework Agreement, which extends to projects in the industrial, energy, agricultural and hydraulic resources sectors.
UNIDO is the United Nations agency specialized in the reduction of poverty, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability of productive activities. It has had solid relations with Cuba for many years.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 1083
- online: 112
- total: 4379069