Havana, October 13 (RHC)-- The 1st Inter-American Conference on Stem Cells began sessions on Thursday in the Cuban capital with the participation of some 200 Cuban and U.S. experts.
U.S. experts in attendance include the Director of the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine, Anthony Atala and Robert Nerem, Professor Emeritus in Bioengineering of the Georgia Tech Center.
Cuban Dr. Consuelo Macías, Director of the Havana-based Hematology and Immunology, said that the aim of the conference is to boost mutually beneficial exchange and cooperation between institutions from the two countries.
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 768
- online: 95
- total: 4605573