Havana, October 13 (RHC)-- The 1st Inter-American Conference on Stem Cells began sessions on Thursday in the Cuban capital with the participation of some 200 Cuban and U.S. experts.
U.S. experts in attendance include the Director of the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine, Anthony Atala and Robert Nerem, Professor Emeritus in Bioengineering of the Georgia Tech Center.
Cuban Dr. Consuelo Macías, Director of the Havana-based Hematology and Immunology, said that the aim of the conference is to boost mutually beneficial exchange and cooperation between institutions from the two countries.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3312
- online: 191
- total: 3856136