Havana, October 17 (RHC/acn)-- The Islamic Republic of Pakistan donated 15,000 tons of rice, in a gesture of solidarity with the Cuban nation.
During the delivery ceremony in this capital, Antonio Carricarte, Deputy Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment, thanked the Pakistani government for its help, which should assist the speedy recovery of the municipalities hit by hurricane Matthew in the province of Guantanamo.
Pakistan’s ambassador to Cuba, Kamran Shafi, said his nation was pleased to help Cuba at a time of difficulties, and said possibilities exist for a strengthening Cuba-Pakistani bonds of friendship and cooperation.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2698
- today: 2171
- online: 51
- total: 4923943