Havana, October 17 (RHC/acn)-- The Islamic Republic of Pakistan donated 15,000 tons of rice, in a gesture of solidarity with the Cuban nation.
During the delivery ceremony in this capital, Antonio Carricarte, Deputy Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment, thanked the Pakistani government for its help, which should assist the speedy recovery of the municipalities hit by hurricane Matthew in the province of Guantanamo.
Pakistan’s ambassador to Cuba, Kamran Shafi, said his nation was pleased to help Cuba at a time of difficulties, and said possibilities exist for a strengthening Cuba-Pakistani bonds of friendship and cooperation.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 3331
- online: 115
- total: 4462332