Washington, January 16 (RHC)-- Official delegations from Cuba and the United States met in Washington for the fourth round of bilateral exchanges on human trafficking.
During the meeting, held January 12th and 13th, the Cuban explained in detail actions adopted by Cuban authorities to prevent and confront the scourge, as well as the support and protection offered to victims.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry issued a note, stressing Cuba's zero tolerance approach to any manifestation of human trafficking, including labor and sexual exploitation.
The text highlights the professional, respectful atmosphere in which the dialogue took place.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 3782
- online: 160
- total: 6669778