Havana, January 30 (RHC)-- The International Teaching Congress 'Pedagogía 2017' began sessions Monday at Havana's Convention Center with the participation of 2000 delegates from 40 countries.
The event, which runs through Friday, February 3rd, provides for academic and scientific exchange among Cuban and foreign experts toward achieving high-quality education for all.
Debates at this year's congress focus on the contribution of Cuban revolutionary leader, the late Fidel Castro, to education and the sector's achievements in today's Cuba.
The event's program includes panels and round table discussions, colloquiums and conferences, as well as visits to educational centers, scientific and cultural institutions in Havana.
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 22
- RHC's IMPERIALISM AND REVOLUTION August 22
- RHC's national and international news stories August 21
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 21
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3532
- today: 644
- online: 128
- total: 6279850