Havana, February 20 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Sunday in Havana with Tong Thi Phong, a member of the Communist Party of Vietnam's Political Bureau and Vice President of the country's National Assembly Standing Committee, who is visiting Cuba on the invitation of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament).
During the exchange, the two leaders reviewed what they described as the excellent state of relations between the two parties, governments and people, as well as several issues on the international agenda.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5523
- today: 4160
- online: 234
- total: 6645518