Havana, February 20 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Sunday in Havana with Tong Thi Phong, a member of the Communist Party of Vietnam's Political Bureau and Vice President of the country's National Assembly Standing Committee, who is visiting Cuba on the invitation of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament).
During the exchange, the two leaders reviewed what they described as the excellent state of relations between the two parties, governments and people, as well as several issues on the international agenda.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 764
- online: 119
- total: 4932537