Havana, March 2 (RHC)-- Cuba and Panama have signed in Havana a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on migratory issues, aimed at guaranteeing safe, regular and orderly migration flows between the two countries.
The MOU was in the framework of the 4th round of bilateral migratory talks, during which official delegations from the two countries pledged to step up cooperation efforts in the fight against trafficking in persons and other related crimes.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4048
- today: 4461
- online: 139
- total: 4245750