Havana, March 2 (RHC)-- Cuba and Panama have signed in Havana a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on migratory issues, aimed at guaranteeing safe, regular and orderly migration flows between the two countries.
The MOU was in the framework of the 4th round of bilateral migratory talks, during which official delegations from the two countries pledged to step up cooperation efforts in the fight against trafficking in persons and other related crimes.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 3059
- online: 121
- total: 5044223