Havana, April 9 (RHC) -- The ideology and actions of the historical leader of the Revolution, Fidel Castro, will be present in the school curricula at all levels of education in Cuba, as well as in other activities dedicated to culture, sports, science and environmental care.
During the National Seminar for the preparation of the 2017-2018 school year, the top leaders of Cuba's national education system pointed out that, with creativity and according to the age of the students, Fidel's legacy will guide the formation of new generations of Cubans.
Participants at the seminar pointed out that the ideology of José Martí, which guides pedagogy in Cuba, was important. It was also highlighted that audio-visual and computer media as well as laboratories for the teaching of science, will be emphasized in schools across the island.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4215
- online: 182
- total: 3833362