Havana, April 25 (RHC)-- The 1st International Trade Convention will take place May 15th through the 19th at Havana's Convention Center. The event will focus on the importance of trade in Cuba's economic development.
Mirelys González, a marketing expert with the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Investment, said delegates will discuss issues related to management strategies and mechanisms in several sectors, particularly food and services.
The Cuban expert said the convention is conceived as a scientific event toward sustainable trade development.
The program of the 1st International Trade Convention includes book launchings, cuisine demonstrations, and tours of places of interest in the Cuban capital.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1029
- online: 177
- total: 3849642