Havana, April 25 (RHC)-- The 1st International Trade Convention will take place May 15th through the 19th at Havana's Convention Center. The event will focus on the importance of trade in Cuba's economic development.
Mirelys González, a marketing expert with the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Investment, said delegates will discuss issues related to management strategies and mechanisms in several sectors, particularly food and services.
The Cuban expert said the convention is conceived as a scientific event toward sustainable trade development.
The program of the 1st International Trade Convention includes book launchings, cuisine demonstrations, and tours of places of interest in the Cuban capital.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1573
- online: 195
- total: 4105683