Havana, April 25 (RHC)-- The 1st International Trade Convention will take place May 15th through the 19th at Havana's Convention Center. The event will focus on the importance of trade in Cuba's economic development.
Mirelys González, a marketing expert with the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Investment, said delegates will discuss issues related to management strategies and mechanisms in several sectors, particularly food and services.
The Cuban expert said the convention is conceived as a scientific event toward sustainable trade development.
The program of the 1st International Trade Convention includes book launchings, cuisine demonstrations, and tours of places of interest in the Cuban capital.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 3224
- online: 124
- total: 4942800