Havana, May 2 (RHC-PL)-- Trade union leaders and representatives of social movements from all around the world gathered in Havana Tuesday morning to express their support for the Cuban Revolution.
During the International Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba, foreign delegations that attended the May Day celebrations on Monday came together at the Palacio de los Convenciones to show their support for Venezuela in the face of the aggressions against the government of Nicolás Maduro.
More than 1,600 guests from 86 countries marched with representatives of all generations of Cubans to celebrate International Workers' Day on Monday. Their common demand was the end of Washington's economic, commercial and financial blockade of Cuba and a return of the Guantanamo Naval Base.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 2293
- online: 118
- total: 5046631