Havana, May 2 (RHC-PL)-- Trade union leaders and representatives of social movements from all around the world gathered in Havana Tuesday morning to express their support for the Cuban Revolution.
During the International Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba, foreign delegations that attended the May Day celebrations on Monday came together at the Palacio de los Convenciones to show their support for Venezuela in the face of the aggressions against the government of Nicolás Maduro.
More than 1,600 guests from 86 countries marched with representatives of all generations of Cubans to celebrate International Workers' Day on Monday. Their common demand was the end of Washington's economic, commercial and financial blockade of Cuba and a return of the Guantanamo Naval Base.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3560
- online: 187
- total: 3856384