Havana, July 22 (RHC)-- More than 65,200 places to enter higher education were granted to those who plan to start university studies in the next school year in Cuba.
According to René Sánchez, Director of Labor and Employment Placement at the Ministry of Higher Education, the registration process went smoothly on the scheduled dates, and more than 30,800 of the places awarded correspond to part time courses, mainly directed for workers.
Among other interesting data, the director stressed the reopening of municipal university offices in 135 regions of the country, which allow students access to classes closer to their local communities.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3246
- today: 2710
- online: 159
- total: 5747624