Havana, September 30 (RHC)-- American Tour Operators in Cuba (ATOC), that now numbers more than 50 U.S. companies, criticized Washington's latest travel warning on Cuba.
"The warning illustrates the administration's political agenda and is totally disproportionate to any real safety threat to American travelers. Cuba remains one of the safest countries to visit in the world for American citizens," ATOC said.
American Airlines spokesman Matt Miller said the airline was monitoring the situation, but no changes had been made to the carrier's current nine daily flights to Cuba, nor has the travel warning affected American's request to operate 10 additional weekly flights to Havana.
Airbnb said its operations in Cuba would continue.
"Consistent with U.S. law, our operations in Cuba will continue," Airbnb spokesman Nick Papas said.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 1400
- online: 113
- total: 4471147