Havana, October 12 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Conference on Strategic Studies is holding sessions in Havana with delegates from 25 countries exchanging on the need for a new world order.
The gathering, which runs through Friday, is dedicated to the 50th anniversaries of the death in Bolivia of legendary guerrilla commander Ernesto Che Guevara and of the Latin American Council on Social Sciences.
Delegates are debating the main challenges, threats and opportunities for Latin America and the Caribbean in today's world.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 281
- online: 94
- total: 4831015