Havana, October 12 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Conference on Strategic Studies is holding sessions in Havana with delegates from 25 countries exchanging on the need for a new world order.
The gathering, which runs through Friday, is dedicated to the 50th anniversaries of the death in Bolivia of legendary guerrilla commander Ernesto Che Guevara and of the Latin American Council on Social Sciences.
Delegates are debating the main challenges, threats and opportunities for Latin America and the Caribbean in today's world.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 2061
- online: 87
- total: 5936884