Havana, October 12 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Conference on Strategic Studies is holding sessions in Havana with delegates from 25 countries exchanging on the need for a new world order.
The gathering, which runs through Friday, is dedicated to the 50th anniversaries of the death in Bolivia of legendary guerrilla commander Ernesto Che Guevara and of the Latin American Council on Social Sciences.
Delegates are debating the main challenges, threats and opportunities for Latin America and the Caribbean in today's world.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 327
- online: 108
- total: 4378313