Moscow, November 20 (RHC-Minrex)-- Cuban Ambassador to Russia, Emilio Lozada together with Nikolaiy Pototskiy, rector of the "A. S. Griboyedov" Institute of International Law and Economics, in Moscow, opened Monday the classroom bearing the name Fidel Castro in that university center.
During his speech, the Cuban diplomat thanked them for this noble gesture of recognition to the figure of Fidel, within the framework of the actions being carried out in homage on the first anniversary of his death.
He highlighted the highly revolutionary work of the Commander in Chief and his contribution to the friendship between the Cuban and Russian peoples.
The activity was attended by professors and students of the University.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2076
- online: 150
- total: 5251412