Moscow, November 20 (RHC-Minrex)-- Cuban Ambassador to Russia, Emilio Lozada together with Nikolaiy Pototskiy, rector of the "A. S. Griboyedov" Institute of International Law and Economics, in Moscow, opened Monday the classroom bearing the name Fidel Castro in that university center.
During his speech, the Cuban diplomat thanked them for this noble gesture of recognition to the figure of Fidel, within the framework of the actions being carried out in homage on the first anniversary of his death.
He highlighted the highly revolutionary work of the Commander in Chief and his contribution to the friendship between the Cuban and Russian peoples.
The activity was attended by professors and students of the University.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 1554
- online: 150
- total: 6062632