Moscow, November 20 (RHC-Minrex)-- Cuban Ambassador to Russia, Emilio Lozada together with Nikolaiy Pototskiy, rector of the "A. S. Griboyedov" Institute of International Law and Economics, in Moscow, opened Monday the classroom bearing the name Fidel Castro in that university center.
During his speech, the Cuban diplomat thanked them for this noble gesture of recognition to the figure of Fidel, within the framework of the actions being carried out in homage on the first anniversary of his death.
He highlighted the highly revolutionary work of the Commander in Chief and his contribution to the friendship between the Cuban and Russian peoples.
The activity was attended by professors and students of the University.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 2334
- online: 119
- total: 5436236