Moscow, November 20 (RHC-Minrex)-- Cuban Ambassador to Russia, Emilio Lozada together with Nikolaiy Pototskiy, rector of the "A. S. Griboyedov" Institute of International Law and Economics, in Moscow, opened Monday the classroom bearing the name Fidel Castro in that university center.
During his speech, the Cuban diplomat thanked them for this noble gesture of recognition to the figure of Fidel, within the framework of the actions being carried out in homage on the first anniversary of his death.
He highlighted the highly revolutionary work of the Commander in Chief and his contribution to the friendship between the Cuban and Russian peoples.
The activity was attended by professors and students of the University.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2510
- today: 362
- online: 86
- total: 5869593