Ankara, December 22 (RHC- PL)-- The executive director of Turkish Airlines, Bilal Eksi, expressed the interest of his company in expanding operations and direct flights to Cuba, according to diplomatic sources.
During a meeting with Luis Alberto Amorós, Cuban ambassador in Turkey, Eksi expressed the commitment of his company to the continuity of the flights to Havana that began in December 2016 with a thrice weekly frequency.
He also announced intentions to diversify operations to the Caribbean nation which, he said, is considered a destination of great appeal throughout the world.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3080
- today: 543
- online: 123
- total: 6362196