Ankara, December 22 (RHC- PL)-- The executive director of Turkish Airlines, Bilal Eksi, expressed the interest of his company in expanding operations and direct flights to Cuba, according to diplomatic sources.
During a meeting with Luis Alberto Amorós, Cuban ambassador in Turkey, Eksi expressed the commitment of his company to the continuity of the flights to Havana that began in December 2016 with a thrice weekly frequency.
He also announced intentions to diversify operations to the Caribbean nation which, he said, is considered a destination of great appeal throughout the world.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11072
- today: 6153
- online: 199
- total: 7058755