Havana, January 2 (RHC)-- Cuba prioritizes agricultural production with the introduction of new eco-friendly practices in the eastern province of Guantánamo.
The new projects, conducted in collaboration with the International Confederation Oxfam, deals with agricultural infrastructure, crop rotation and diversification, as well as animal feed and renewable energy.
The aim is to have eco-friendly agricultural systems that are economically efficient and environmentally sustainable.
Oxfam is a U.K.-based international confederation of charitable organizations focused on the alleviation of global poverty. It has collaborated with Cuba since 1990 on issues like food security, risk perception, natural disasters preparation and resilience and local development.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 1480
- online: 112
- total: 4947777