Havana, January 6 (RHC-ACN), -- A day for the 79th anniversary of the CTC, Confederation of Cuban Workers, the organization that brings together all the unions in the country, will be developed until next January 28, the day of its inauguration.
Coinciding with the one hundredth anniversary of the birth of the Cuban national hero José Martí, cultural, political and sporting events will be held in all the work centers, as well as concrete commitments to increase the productivity and efficiency of their work.
The day will also serve as a tribute to Jesús Menéndez, on the 70th anniversary of his murder, by holding talks and lectures on the life and work of the Cuban sugar refiner leader.
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- RHC's segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- CEPAL: extreme poverty grows in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3224
- today: 3042
- online: 139
- total: 5540819