Havana, January 6 (RHC-ACN), -- A day for the 79th anniversary of the CTC, Confederation of Cuban Workers, the organization that brings together all the unions in the country, will be developed until next January 28, the day of its inauguration.
Coinciding with the one hundredth anniversary of the birth of the Cuban national hero José Martí, cultural, political and sporting events will be held in all the work centers, as well as concrete commitments to increase the productivity and efficiency of their work.
The day will also serve as a tribute to Jesús Menéndez, on the 70th anniversary of his murder, by holding talks and lectures on the life and work of the Cuban sugar refiner leader.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 2352
- online: 130
- total: 5946118