Havana, January 6 (RHC-ACN), -- A day for the 79th anniversary of the CTC, Confederation of Cuban Workers, the organization that brings together all the unions in the country, will be developed until next January 28, the day of its inauguration.
Coinciding with the one hundredth anniversary of the birth of the Cuban national hero José Martí, cultural, political and sporting events will be held in all the work centers, as well as concrete commitments to increase the productivity and efficiency of their work.
The day will also serve as a tribute to Jesús Menéndez, on the 70th anniversary of his murder, by holding talks and lectures on the life and work of the Cuban sugar refiner leader.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 2140
- online: 136
- total: 6143291