Havana, January 6 (RHC-ACN), -- The Cuban Society of Pediatrics will hold its 28th National Congress from January 24 to 26, dedicated to preventive aspects, healthy child care and problems that affect the health of infants and adolescents.
The pediatricians celebrate their event with pride in the remarkable achievements in 2017, when Cuba reached an infant mortality rate of four per thousand live births, the lowest in history and the tenth consecutive year that indicator has remained below five.
At the event, the Angel Arturo Aballí awards will be awarded to the best national works in the categories of Basic Pediatrics, Young Researcher and Pediatric Care.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3543
- today: 1763
- online: 147
- total: 6393064