Havana, January 6 (RHC-ACN), -- The Cuban Society of Pediatrics will hold its 28th National Congress from January 24 to 26, dedicated to preventive aspects, healthy child care and problems that affect the health of infants and adolescents.
The pediatricians celebrate their event with pride in the remarkable achievements in 2017, when Cuba reached an infant mortality rate of four per thousand live births, the lowest in history and the tenth consecutive year that indicator has remained below five.
At the event, the Angel Arturo Aballí awards will be awarded to the best national works in the categories of Basic Pediatrics, Young Researcher and Pediatric Care.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 1635
- online: 142
- total: 6619732