The experiences and concerns of workers about the implementation of payment systems based on production results and the adoption by workers’ assemblies of annual production schedules are also high on the agenda of a commission focusing on economic issues.
Unionists are carefully analyzing the current salary policies and the participation of workers in vital activities for the country, such as food production and the replacement of imports with local production.
Other topics on the agenda include the role of union organizations, attention to workers, the improvement of labor conditions, new cooperatives and the struggle against social indiscipline.
The congress is being attended by 1,200 delegates from 17 national unions.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 3175
- online: 83
- total: 4381161