Cuban Transport Minister Adel Yzquierdo Rodríguez
Moscow, January 31 (RHC-Minrex)-- Cuban Transport Minister Adel Yzquierdo Rodríguez was received in Moscow Wednesday by Transport Minister, Maksim Sokolov and Industry and Commerce Minister Denis Manturov.
During the talks, they analyzed the excellent state of exchange between the institutions. An increase of more than 30% in bilateral trade was reported in 2017.
The progress of joint projects and prospects for strengthening cooperation to achieve greater participation of Moscow in the medium and long-term economic and social development plans of Cuba was also evaluated.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 820
- online: 120
- total: 5434722