Cuban Transport Minister Adel Yzquierdo Rodríguez
Moscow, January 31 (RHC-Minrex)-- Cuban Transport Minister Adel Yzquierdo Rodríguez was received in Moscow Wednesday by Transport Minister, Maksim Sokolov and Industry and Commerce Minister Denis Manturov.
During the talks, they analyzed the excellent state of exchange between the institutions. An increase of more than 30% in bilateral trade was reported in 2017.
The progress of joint projects and prospects for strengthening cooperation to achieve greater participation of Moscow in the medium and long-term economic and social development plans of Cuba was also evaluated.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 1400
- online: 113
- total: 4471147