Havana, February 24 (RHC)-- More than one thousand delegates from 60 countries are participating in the 16th International Habano Festival, currently underway in the Cuban capital, to enjoy the new Cuban cigar brands that the Habanos Corporation will launch to the market.
During this event, participants will have the chance to access limited productions, which are made by experts in the sector.
The festival will be running in Havana through Friday, the 28th, and will gather business people who prefer Cuban cigars that come from the Vueltabajo fields.
The Habano Festival will be the opportunity to show the novelties of the Cuban market in this sphere for the year 2014, some of them related to the brands Partagas, Hoyo de Monterrey, Trinidad and H. Upman, all of them belonging to the Habanaos Corporation's cigar brands.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 2555
- online: 146
- total: 4376677