Cuban delegation participates in 1st World Conference on Cross-Border Electronic Commerce in Beijing
Beijing, Feb 13 (RHC)-- Nelson Cordovés Reyes, First Deputy Chief of the General Customs of the Republic of Cuba (AGR) accompanied by Aniuska Navarro Bustamante, Head of the International Relations Department of the AGR, participated in the First World Conference of Cross-border Electronic Commerce, sponsored by the World Customs Organization (WCO) and the Customs Administration of the People's Republic of China, from 9 to 10 February 2018.
As part of the program of the visit and within the event itself, the First Deputy Chief of the AGR held a bilateral meeting with the Deputy Minister of the Customs Administration of China.
During the meeting, the parties congratulated each other on the successful development of the cooperation and expressed their interest in continuing to move forward based on the implementation of the Mutual Training Memorandum of Understanding 2017-2020 between both Customs.
In this regard, they coincided in the interest of projecting the training actions to be developed in 2018, in correspondence with the Strip and Road Initiative, e-commerce and experiences in addressing smuggling.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 1636
- online: 139
- total: 5257412