A series of meetings of entrepreneurs and government officials from both countries have the prime objective of briefing the visiting delegation on the recent reforms undertaken by Cuba's economy.
According to diplomatic sources, the Namibian delegation has expressed interest in establishing cooperation in key areas such as energy, health care and education.
The Prime Minister is also slated to meet with Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel and other government officials.
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The British government erupts in flames
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3202
- today: 3225
- online: 155
- total: 5544204