A series of meetings of entrepreneurs and government officials from both countries have the prime objective of briefing the visiting delegation on the recent reforms undertaken by Cuba's economy.
According to diplomatic sources, the Namibian delegation has expressed interest in establishing cooperation in key areas such as energy, health care and education.
The Prime Minister is also slated to meet with Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel and other government officials.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 1965
- online: 159
- total: 5232542