Aerial view of the Mariel Special Development Zone.
Havana, March 8 (RHC)-- A delegation from Cuba's Mariel Special Development Zone has just visited The Netherlands, where they explored business opportunities, the Cuban embassy in the European nation has reported.
The delegation was headed by Oscar Pérez-Oliva Fraga, director of the Business Assessment Office at Mariel and the Office's legal adviser Yohana De León García, who reportedly held talks with business executives from several sectors in the European nation.
During their stay, the Cuban delegation was also received by the acting general director for economic relations at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Guido Landheer.
During those meetings, the Cuban delegation presented details of the business opportunities offered at the Mariel Development Zone, which has already approved 34 development projects from 15 countries, including two companies from The Netherlands, which are already settled and fully operational at Mariel.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2820
- today: 1958
- online: 130
- total: 5438680