Prime minister of Algeria receives visiting Cuban health minister. Photo: Cubadebate
Algiers, May 25 (ACN)-- Algerian prime minister Ahmed Ouyahia has received Cuban health minister Roberto Morales Ojeda at the headquarters of the country's government in Algiers.
The Cuban official is on a working visit to the African nation, on occasion of the 55th anniversary of the arrival there of the first Cuban medical brigade on May 23rd, 1963 on an internationalist mission.
Cuban diplomatic sources in Algiers said during the meeting between Morales Ojeda and Algerian prime minister Ahmed Ouyahia the two sides committed to upgrading cooperation relations to match the excellent state of bilateral political ties.
The Cuban health minister was received also by the Algerian minister of health, population and hospital reform, Mokhtar Hasbellaoui, with who reviewed the possibility of strengthening bilateral cooperation in the health sector, particularly in the fields of biomedicine and bio-pharmaceuticals.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3080
- today: 599
- online: 130
- total: 6362252