Camagüey, June 6 (RHC)-- Susely Morfa González, first secretary of the Cuban youth organization, the Young Communist League, the UJC, has denounced the statements made by U.S. Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, at the Organization of American States.
The Cuban youth leader said: "Those who try to destroy the Revolution must know that young Cubans will not abandon it at such a beautiful, crucial and strategic time as we are living."
Referring to the offensive and interventionist statements against Venezuela and Cuba by the U.S. secretary of state, Susely Morfa said that "young people know very well what has to be improved, but we will do it together with our people, without interference or pressure from anyone."
At Tuesday's OAS session in the U.S. capital, Washington's top diplomat said that Venezuela should be expelled from the regional organization, adding his voice to those who called the recent democratic elections in Venezuela "illegitimate."
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 10120
- online: 247
- total: 7016527