Havana, July 18 (RHC)-- Beginning on Wednesday, Cuban Parliamentary Commissions are devoting three working days to study the draft of the Constitution of the Republic, prior to its presentation next Saturday during the First Ordinary Session of the 9th Legislature of the National Assembly of People's Power.
On Saturday, the new Council of Ministers will be presented and lawmakers will assess the state budget performance so far.
The official call to the Permanent Working Commissions of the National Assembly of People's Power was made last June by its president, Esteban Lazo.
According to the official note with the announcement published in the newspaper Granma on June 29th, the call was issued to the members of the Cuban legislature and also to the agencies of the central government of the State and other concerned bodies and authorities.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 1559
- online: 183
- total: 6657426